Monday, March 1, 2010

In Like a Lion..

Happy March 1st!
I'm really hoping that "in like a lion, out like a lamb" thing you learn in elementary is going to apply to this month. We're starting out with rain, all day. ugh. So maybe the next couple of weeks will be gross, and get it all out of the way to bring in beautiful weather from then on out.
Wouldn't that be lovely?

So, no outfit for today, I'm thinking Mondays might just be dedicated to doing like a "Megan Loves..." special recap of the week before, and maybe what I'm looking forward to in the new week.
We'll see how it goes though, since this is brand new, you never know.

Let's try it out..

Megan Loves... (February 22-28)

  • Sales at WalMart! Yes, I shop there. I don't care about name brands mostly. If it's cute, inexpensive, and I like it, there's usually room in my wardrobe. I got those jeggings for THREE dollars. I'm still in awe. :]

  • Thursdays! This is my one day off from work every week, and I get to spend the entire day with my boy. This Thursday was the debut of my blog, and he helped by taking outfit pictures for me. It was great.

  • Celebrating with Jonathan (my boyfriend)! He played in a paintball tournament yesterday and the team he was playing with did really well and came in second! The glow on his face from such an accomplishment made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

  • Wonderful weather on the weekends! Even though I had to work all day both days, yuck. It was still nice to know that we got some sun and the temperature was a little bit warmer than it has been. Gives me hope for some Spring days coming in the future.

  • House shopping! Although it's difficult trying to find something that's right for us, I know Jonathan and I will soon have a place of our own to begin our life journey together. The promise of that is completely amazing, and I know we'll find the perfect spot for us soon.




That's my week in short. I had a couple of stressful days at work, but overall it was pretty good.
I'm needing to do some laundry and then get ready for work.

Some other things I'm loving.. internet window shopping. Oh to have an expansive wardrobe full of all of the clothes I'm drooling over right now. But I'm working with what I have, and I'm going to be thankful with that.

So, what are some things that you're loving right now?

No comments: