Friday, March 5, 2010

Jeans Kind of Weekend...




Happy Weekend!

As always, I'm going to be really busy and working late, so my weekend outfit almost always consists of jeans and some sort of top. I know, I'm so lazy! haha.


I have to wear a uniform when I'm at work, so not getting home until almost 6 o clock every saturday and sunday almost forces me to.


These jeans I got on sale from Old Navy (which is a place I hardly ever shop at) for 6 dollars! It was just a spur of the moment thing that I went in there one day about 4 years ago, and came out with these babies and a couple pairs of shoes. The hole in the knee is evidence of their age, but I think that just makes them better.

I actually took these pictures this morning before work, then had an idea and I'm wearing a better version of the outfit right now, but way too lazy and tired to retake any pictures, so here ya go. haha. Maybe next weekend I'll show off the revamped style. We'll just see.

Also, I left my glasses on! I never ever wear them, but Jonathan loves them on me, so I thought I'd see how they turned out in the pictures. I have to admit, I actually like them! Gives me some inspiration to wear them more often in the future.


Sweater- Wet Seal/Jeans- Old Navy$6!/Belt- Mom's/Shoes- Walmart $14!

Oh, one more thing, and then I'll shut up, I promise. hah. The inside pictures are because I love these vintage-y chairs and 70s looking curtains in my mom's house and I thought they added the perfect backdrop for the neutrals in my outfit. :]

Okay, I'm off to spend time with my love. <3

1 comment:

Audrey Allure said...

Great oufit, love the belt!

Just stumbled by & I love your blog! :)
- Audrey Allure <3
http://audreyallure.blogspot.com