Monday, March 1, 2010

Wishlist..

So, I love Playlist.com, you can arrange your own playlists, with the most expansive music list ever. Or there are premade playlists, some by celebrities, some by other users, and some by the site itself.

The one I'm into right now is the Coachella 2010 playlist. Amazing!



Anyway, that was completely off topic, but I thought I'd share with you anyway. haha.I talked about doing some internet window shopping earlier, so I thought I'd share my wishlist of today with you. :]

It all started with a need for some rain boots. Today was rainy, and there's more rain in the forecast for next weekend into the beginning of next week. I'm CRAVING rain boots!
I found these on Target.comThey're nice and tall, and I figure navy blue is less boring than black, but will still pretty much go with anything I decide to throw them on with.


I could totally see them being paired with the denim skirt in my first post, and these beauties-


The Wildflower Mix Tights found at Modcloth.com
I think these are just darling. Although I must admit I would have a very hard time talking myself into buying them. But that's why this is a WISH list.


Continuing with my rainy, spring theme-
What girl doesn't need a Trench?! I know I do! This was also found on Target.com. I just love that place. Sheesh.


Cutest shoes ever, I think. From Anthropologie.


Yellow isn't really a color I can pull off, I don't think. But I can't help but be entranced by the sheer adorableness of this cardigan. Also at Anthropologie.


And to end the list, just a little something that I rarely spend money on.. a necklace. This one is from Forever 21, and I would love for it to be around my neck. :]



Well, there's my wishlist for this week. I'll let you know if any of these items come into my possession. Let's start hoping that they do!
It's always fun to daydream a little.


p.s.
This next week is going to be SUNNY. With highs in the low 60s! Can you believe it? Be ready for some more outfit posts!

No comments: