Thursday, March 4, 2010

Windy Skirt Day




Let me start by saying that today is so completely beautiful, if it wasn't quite so windy, today would be perfect. I wish it could be this way all the time! So, I had planned for a little bit of a chill in the air with this outfit. Long sleeves and doubled up on tights (purple underneath the patterned black ones). Luckily all of the fabric is pretty light, so this turned out to be the perfect amount of clothes to be outside without a jacket or anything.

Although I said without the wind today would be perfect, WITH the wind, this skirt is perfect. The swing and movement in this skirt make it so much fun to wear, not to mention that amazing pattern. And I love the two layers to make it fuller.


There are those sunglasses again. I can't get enough of them. And these shoes go with almost everything I own. I love multipurpose things. Especially cute ones like these! The strap details with little buttons at the end? Simple but interesting. And I'm a sucker for metallic shoes.
Black long sleeve top- some mall store probably/Skirt- Forever 21/Purple tights- WalMart/Black tights- Forever 21/Shoes- Wanted via Ross


Once again I want to thank Jonathan for playing photog and getting some great shots for me! <33
We have plans to laze around and just enjoy the day together. My favorite!!

1 comment:

augustalolita said...

lovely outfit!! love the skirt & tights!!