Saturday, February 27, 2010

Ready or Not...

The weekend is here!


I'm never ready. Like I said before, I'm a server in a restaurant (terrible job, I know) and weekends are, of course, the busiest time of the week!

I have to eat like, 2 and a half breakfasts to keep me going all day. haha.
This outfit was the culmination of me buying a pair of "jeggings" for the first time. I was skeptical, but found these (Miley Cyrus/Max Azria at.. Gasp! Walmart!) for THREE dollars. I couldn't pass them up, and have decided they're probably the best purchase of this year so far.
I threw on an old sweater dress over them that hasn't been worn in a year at least. And then finished it off with my mom's belt and some gold flats. Another simple outfit, but I'm diggin' it.

These pictures are also evidence of my very first time to use a tripod with my camera.
As you can see in this picture where my face got cut off. :] I'll get it right someday.

Jacket- Hurley via Ross/Sweater dress- Not sure, probably Kohl's or something/
Jeggings- Miley Cyrus&Max Azria via Walmart $3!/Belt- My mom's/Shoes- Wanted via Ross $10!



Everything in this outfit was free or cheap. Perfect! hah.
Well, have a great weekend! I'm off to eat my multiple amounts of breakfast food items and dread the next two days of work. :]

No comments: