Monday, April 19, 2010

Who Loves What?

My best friend and I are still the only people who read this, and that's okay. But I'd like to get into the habit of making regular posts, and having a set schedule, so back by my own popular demand, hah.

Megan Loves... (April 12-18)
  • New phones! Jonathan bought a new Blackberry, and gave me his old one! :] Yes, it's an older Blackberry, but it's still a way more advanced phone than I've ever had before. lol.
  • Online Shopping. Okay, so I spent some money on Forever 21's website on random jewelry. I had a super busy weekend at work, and I decided to treat myself to something I never spend money on. And I really feel like adding some more personalized accessories will really give my outfits the kick they need. I can't wait for it all to arrive and to show you! Ah!
  • Muse. I've always liked this band, but I'm entering obsessed mode almost. I'm currently listening to youtube videos of their Coachella performance. Oh to have been there! You girls that got to go are soo lucky.
  • Rain. NOT! It's freakin cold now because it rained aalllll weekend. But I think tomorrow will be sunny and warm again. So, that's what I really love.. looking forward to better weather.
  • The new Hanson music video. The song is called Thinkin 'Bout Somethin' and it is seriously amazing. The song is great, and the video makes me smile throughout the whole thing. I'm not kidding when I say they are my favorite band of all time. Ahhh.
  • The returns of Gossip Girl and Glee!! Ahhh! I have something to look forward to during the week, since apparently Weeds doesn't come back until August. :(


Well, there you have it. The things that I love as of late. Now, to check the weather for tomorrow, and plan some clothes accordingly. Have a great night!

No comments: