Monday, April 26, 2010

Maybe I can be a Presidente, Spread Love Around the Country..

I just realized I kind of blend into my background. haha. Maybe my title should have had something to do with a chameleon, instead of being a lyric from my favorite song of the moment (May I Bum a Smoke by Socratic). Or it could have been.. Karma Karma Karma Chameleon. Then, it would have still been a song lyric, and karma makes me think of Hippies, which tie-dye also makes me think of. But I tried to steer clear of the hippie look today, although I do love it. Maybe I'll go more literal next time. Who knows.

So, here is my first debut of some of my new jewelry. The necklace I love, because it's a bunch of charms all smushed together, and they happen to be some of my favorite things; sparrows, hearts, lockets, etc. Then the gold bangles are part of a set that has pastel colored ones also, but I picked out just the gold ones to wear today.

I also just realized that other than my belt, and sunglasses, everything I'm wearing today is actually new to my blog! Hurrah! The sweet little flat espadrilles I got on sale from Kohl's for 3 bucks. When I got them home, I put them on for about five minutes, then my feet started killing me, and I realized why they must have been that cheap. But I've been breaking them in, and finally have begun to wear them outside of the house without foot cramps. Great success!

Also, random note: I absolutely cannot wait until I have a better camera, and I'm sure you can't either. hah. Also, also: I should probably find a shadier spot to take pictures at 3 in the afternoon. Sorry it's so bright! I did try to fix them a little, though.


Dress: Ross? I can't even remember. Sheesh., Shoes: Candies via Kohl's $3!, Belt: Goodwill $1!, Jewelry: Forever 21. Both pieces were probably about $6 each.






One more thing, and then I'll shut up, I promise. In case you were wondering about that snazzy nail polish color, it's called "Crushed" from Sally Hansen Hard as Nails, Extreme Wear. :] It's probably my most favorite color of nail polish I've ever owned!

No comments: