Friday, April 16, 2010

Weekend Preview...



I've been looking for a denim shirt for awhile now, and was hoping to just miraculously find one at a thrift store or something, maybe. But then on a trip to Walmart this morning for necessities, I stumbled upon this one, and it was on sale! Bingo! You should know by now that I don't care about the name on the tag, both the top and my leggings are from the Miley Cyrus Walmart collection, and hey.. they're cheap and cute. You can't beat that dude. I love it.

Not including my shoes, this outfit is under 20 bucks. Purse and all. Weekend Preview? Yes, I believe I will definitely be wearing some version of this outfit all weekend. Will it be washed? I don't know, dude. I'm not a fortune teller. But I do know you will most likely see this shirt again and again. Let's see how many ways Megan can style it up! I obviously took the easy route for the first time, I wanted to ease into my first denim shirt, and I thought how lovely to pair with some dark jeggings, get the denim on denim feel everyone's been talking about. What do you think?





Tank Top- Unknown, from Ross/Denim Shirt- Miley Cyrus, from Walmart $10!/Jeggings- Miley Cyrus, from Walmart $3!/Shoes TOMS/Purse- From Goodwill $4!/Belt- From Goodwill $1!

Oh, I wanted to include this close up of my hilariously worn-out and gross TOMS. When I love a pair of shoes, I really really love them. I can't help it. Sure, I could buy a new pair, but I will probably wear these until they refuse to even stay on my feet anymore. It's just what I do. Oh, and that stain is most definitely hair dye. Hah.



So anyway, it's Friday, I have to work all weekend, as usual. But it's not so bad. The boyfriend and I are enjoying some Corona, and just placed an order for Domino's to bring us some pizza. I love that tracker. Amazing technology right there.

So, with that, I bid you farewell. Have a beautiful weekend!!

No comments: