Sunday, April 25, 2010

Looks Like Somebody's got a Case of the Mondays..

I'm glad I chose Mondays to do a Megan Loves post. I'm exhausted from working all weekend, we're pretty much dead on Mondays, so they drag on for ever.. and my day off isn't until Thursday.
Not that I'm complaining, or anything. Pshh. Who does that? I'm simply stating that it's a good day to point out the things I really love. It's a great morale boost. :]

Megan Loves... (April 19-25)
  • Internet Shopping! Okay, so I really hardly ever buy things for myself, leaving my closet seriously limited. Which is one of the reasons why I decided to start this blog, to force myself out of the norm of jeans, t-shirt, shoes, every single day. But on the down side, now that I see all of the possibilities out there, it's really really making me want to shop! haha. So I splurged a little online at Forever 21 and Urban Outfitters. I got some great jewelry, and a few other things that I'm still waiting to come in. I can't wait to incorporate them into some outfits to show you!
  • This Sentence: "Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo." Yes, it is a grammatically correct sentence, and yes it made me laugh randomly all night on Saturday. I found a Wikipedia page about it, and I just fell in love. Buffaloes are my favorite animal, and a whole sentence made out of the word is just too ridiculous not to laugh. Go ahead. Say it out loud. If you want to read about it, and what it means.. you can do that Here. I found it through StumbleUpon, which brings me to my next bulletin ..
  • StumbleUpon. I literally sat for at least an hour straight Stumbling things. It's so amazing what is out there on the internet. So many interesting, silly, exciting, beautiful things. Oh no. I think I may have an addiction. But seriously.. whoever created StumbleUpon, is an absolute genius.
  • Lee's Smokehouse BBQ. There's one tiny little place, in a tiny little town out here that has been discovered by Jonathan and I. And oh my gosh. If you were all able to go there, I would definitely recommend it! It's a little hole in the wall place, but Lee, who owns it, works it, and even has a custom gold chain around his neck of his logo, really really knows how to do barbeque. Delish! It was a nice change of pace on Thursday, and I definitely look forward to going back!
Well, there it is. A recap of the things I loved from last week. Care to share some of your favorite things?

No comments: