Monday, May 10, 2010

Oh Dear..

I can't believe it's Monday again, already.
And that it's been over a week since I've been here. All I have to say is that I've been in the weeds. In case you've never worked in an industry that uses that terminology, it basically means I've been too busy, stressed, etc. to even see straight.
For this Megan Loves edition, I have only one thing to say.

I love my family with all of my heart, and as I grow and continue to learn more about them, and myself and my upbringing and everything else that goes along with it, I am astonished, taken aback, and realizing of how truly and utterly lucky I have been.

So, as you can tell I have had a kind of crazy week. But I promise things will go back to normal again. As part of my stressed out blahness due to certain events and what not, I've had a terrible time putting together any kind of outfit that doesn't include jeans, and a band t-shirt. And what attempts I have made just haven't come across very well in any photos. I'm slowly getting back into my groove, though. Thank you to all of my new followers! You have no idea how big I smiled when I came back to see the new additions. I can't tell you how much it means to me.


Happy Monday everyone!
I'll see you soon. :]

No comments: