Friday, May 28, 2010

Marooned.


Kind of a simple look today. But did you notice? No tights! Ahh! Bare legs. I'm not used to it yet. But summer is definitely upon us in North Texas. These pictures were taken at 8 at night, and I was on the edge of breaking a sweat! I love it. haha. It's better than burning up during the day, then freezing once the sun starts to go down. I had no idea how to dress myself. It was torture. Now I at least know that it's going to be hot, and stay that way all day long.

I was kind of digging my monochromatic look, with the metallic to break it up. This top was thrifted, and I really like it. Especially the cute little surprise it has hidden! You'll see. Also, I found these bangles at the same thrift store as the top, and I L.O.V.E. them. They add just, something special, to any outfit I pair them with. So perfect!
Plus, skirt remix, BTW.


So, these pictures are from yesterday, and then today has been my day of pampering. I got my eyebrows waxed, my hair trimmed, and I bought a yoga mat and DVD. I know I'm a bit behind on that trend, but I had been doing just some generic stretching in the mornings and I really feel like I need direction. Plus, I've read and heard of a lot of great benefits of Yoga. Things I really need like energy (I'm cutting out caffeine), focus, and to help my body feel generally better. I eat too much fast food and don't do any physical activity except at work.
Do any of you do yoga, pilates, or anything similar? What have you found about your results, and how are you liking it?

Top- Thrifted/Skirt- Ross $5!/Belt- Thrifted/Shoes- Wanted from Ross $10!/Bangles- Thrifted $1 each!



No comments: