Saturday, May 14, 2011

"Stuck-in-my-Head Saturday"


I don't know how many of you have done this; woken up and instantly had a song stuck in your head? Douglas told me I was weird. haha. But this happens to me all the time. The other morning it was "I Try" by Macy Gray. Luckily I had something a little different pop in there this morning. Say Anything is a pretty well-known band, I think. They are one of my absolute favorites. I can't help it. I think Max Bemis writes miracles. hah. This song is off of their newest self-titled, and I think it's just beautiful, and haunting, and sweet all at the same time. Give it a listen. :]
What songs have been stuck in your head lately? I love learning about and discovering new bands and songs. I always have something stuck in there, so it helps to be able to switch it up now and then. Have a great weekend!!!

No comments: