Friday, May 13, 2011

Fashion Beauty Friend Friday: Outside Influences.

Hey, all! This is my first week to finally participate in the FBFF question answering. Most of you know what that is, already, but for those of you who don't, you can check out Modly Chic for more info! :]








1.      What magazines do you subscribe to? 
I only have an actual subscription to Glamour, which was taken over by me from my mom. haha. But I read Cosmo regularly and of course go through Vogue, InStyle, ELLE, etc. Oh! and INDIE, the online independent style mag where I even first LEARNED about style bloggers! 

2.      Do you watch any fashion TV shows? 
I like What Not To Wear, Project Runway, Rachel Zoe Project.. 

3.      Beyond blogs, what websites do you frequent for fashion 
inspiration? 
Well, I get daily e-mails from StyleCaster, and Splendora, I browse through users on CHICtopia, and from there it's just whatever I google, and wherever that takes me. haha. 

4.      Advertisements play a huge role in forming public opinion about a 
product or brand… what ads do you like and why? 

I don't know, really. I like clean and simple as a rule for most things, Apple usually has really good commercials for their products, even though I don't own any of them. haha. The H&M commercials always get my attention, but then they make me sad since there's not one near me. :( 

5.      Do you own any fashion books? 
I actually don't, really. I have a couple of random beauty/style rule/makeup type books that I've picked up at thrift stores. But that's about it. 

1 comment:

Kimberlee said...

I get a daily e-mail from StyleCaster too :) They're so great!