Friday, May 6, 2011

Shorts and Sweet..

You know when you have one of those days where you just wanna throw on some jeans and a t-shirt and call it a day? Well I had a whole.. *counts days from last post* well, over 2 weeks of those days. Oops. The weather has been crap, and you know.. insert other excuses here. haha. Anyway. 
I don't think I've ever worn this top before, it's of course, another thrifted find. I really liked the pattern with the texture of the shorts. However, the shirt was a liiiittle too short and I had to keep tucking it in all night. Win some, lose some. I guess it's not a very festive outfit, but this is what I wore yesterday on Cinco de Mayo. Douglas and I went out to dinner with Mary and Andrew at a local Mexican restaurant, then we all came back and watched Due Date. Nothing spectacular, but it was a great night. :) Did any of do anything special last night? 

Top- Eddie Bauer thrifted/Shorts and Necklace-Forever 21/Shoes-Wanted

2 comments:

Sarah said...

This is a great outfit! The thrifted top is lovely and I wish I owned some shorts like that! I can sympathize with having to tuck things in all day. But the photos look great. (:

Find me at Just Take a Bow.

Rosy (of Raindrops on Rosy) said...

yay! what an adorable outfit:) I loove the gold shoes. and any floral shirt is a friend of mine. and the style of shorts is cool too...haha yeah I gues I love it all!