Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sun Worshipper.

 Today was the epitome of a beautiful autumn day. It was a tad bit chilly in the shade, but I could've laid in a sunny patch of grass for the entire afternoon if I was able to. In honor of the gorgeous weather, I decided to trek to a new location (a walking path near my house) and try out different shots using the sunlight. These are experimental pictures, so there's quite a few, and some are better than others, but it was a great way to kill an hour. :) so, without further ado.. Outfit number 6! I can't believe how far along some of you girls are. haha
 (I like how you can see the moon in this picture. Seeing the moon while the sun is up is always kinda fun for me, am I weird? lol)

 The sparrow necklace, and bangle bracelet both only cost me a dollar, and I got the multi-chain necklace on sale for about 3 bucks. :] Not too shabby.

 I have to tell you that I am EXTREMELY excited about tomorrow night, I will be going to Palladium Ballroom in Dallas to see Saves the Day, Motion City Soundtrack, and one of my absolute favorite bands... Say Anything. I've seen them once before about.. 5 years ago.. but they've since come out with a new album that I'm obsessed with, and I can't wait to hear it played live. I think Max Bemis is amazing. So anyway, I will try my best to be a good blogger, and take lots of photos, and have a concert update very soon after.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love the outfit - you ladies who wear stripes with anything else do it so well! also, i'm kinda the same way about seeing the moon when the sun is still up - it gets me to do a double take, and then get a little excited because it's not supposed to be there. lol

Shannon said...

I love how you autumn-ed up your floral skirt with the tights and boots!