Tuesday, September 14, 2010

No Need to Say Goodbye

Okay, a lot of you are already showing off some fall styles. But I live in Texas, people. It's still summer here. haha. So I will take advantage of that until we finally get some temps below 80. Who knows when that will even be.


The orange top is my mom's, so it's a bit too big. And that's why I like it so much. :) I've worn it with numerous outfits, so I thought it was finally time to get some photos. Also, I think I've definitely got my money's worth out of both this chambray skirt and the striped tank. Two awesome purchases.



And yes, I will one day figure out how to get good detail shots. Until then, try to squint your eyes just a little bit, and maybe it will look more in focus. :D


Orange top- Mom's ($free!)/Striped Tank- Norma Kamali from Walmart ($5!)/Skirt- Forever 21/Shoes- Candies from Kohl's ($3!)/All jewelry ONE DOLLAR each. :)


No comments: