Thursday, September 23, 2010

It's Still Summer Here.

I want to start out  by saying I feel very "Saved by the Bell" in this outfit. And that is why I LOVE it. haha. As a matter of fact, that may be one of my favorite dresses now. :]
I loved the tiered fabric, the sweet little floral print, and the fact that the background of it is black. It's a fun little summer dress, but it can easily be paired with some tights for fall. I can't wait. 

It was fun to pair the chambray shirt, and keep things casual. Like I always do. haha. But tying it up like that keeps it fun. And 90s. What could be better?
Dress- Plato's Closet ($3!)/Shirt- Miley Cyrus from Walmart ($5!)/
Shoes- Wanted from Ross ($10!)/all jewelry one dollar!)


I'm keeping this post short tonight. It's been an emotionally draining day. Well, week, even. Whew. So much on my mind, and so much to do! I think my procrastination will prevail. haha. 
Have a good night everybody!

No comments: