Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sweet Surprise

I pretty much am in love with this skirt. I have never worn a pencil skirt. I've always been a little wary because I guess you could say I have a bit of a pear shape. My bottom half is definitely wider than the top, and I never wanted to accentuate that. However, I really like the way this skirt looks on me. And it's denim. And I got it for about ten cents. What more could you ask for?


It's so hot out, I can't even bear to put on jewelry. You can tell by my shiny face how humid it is. Also I set up my tripod right next to the neighbor's AC unit which blows out hot air. So when I run back to check the photo and reset the self timer, I have super hot air blowing right on me, making it even worse. haha. Why don't I just move to a different spot? I don't know. I never thought about it until right now. I just prefer this spot. I like that one of the pieces of diagonal wood is missing, I think it creates character. :)
Dress, worn as Top- Forever 21/Skirt- Thrifted ($.10!)/Shoes- Thrifted ($6!)
One of my favorite things of the outfit, is that, well, first of all two thirds is thrifted. Also, it looks sweet and tame from the front, but when I turn around...
A cute open back with bow details! I didn't get a very good picture, but I've worn this dress as a top in this post before. So you can check it out there, also, if you wish. :]

So, I have a feeling that I'm going to have plenty of extra free time in my life from now on to dedicate to this blog. I'm very excited about that, though! I'm ready for it to flourish. And I have tons of great ideas! Ack! haha. So anyway.. tell your friends, and look forward to some goodness.

No comments: