Friday, April 1, 2011

Strangely Familiar.. (Pink Skirt, DIY Scarf, Rose Pattern)

Yes, I just wore this skirt not too long ago, but after wearing it that first time, I want to pair it with everything! It's sooo comfy, and goes well with a lot of stuff. But really, I just made this T-shirt scarf that I found out about through Made This/Love This that was started by the awesome Indiana, of Adored Austin. :] And I wanted something simple and easy to wear it with. Ta-da!
I tied it in a knot, because untied it was too long, and doubled up it was too short and bulky. So I thought this way solved the problem pretty well. It was suuuuper easy to make, and i want some in all different colors and lengths now!! 
Top-Thrifted/Cardigan- Forever 21(Got 2 for $10!)/Skirt-Thrifted/Shoes-Payless ($20!)/Scarf-DIY
Have you tried any DIY projects lately? I'd love to hear about them! :]

2 comments:

Rosy (of Raindrops on Rosy) said...

oooooooo my I'm gonna have to figure out how to make this because that scarf is soooooo cute! I love it. I'm going to have to check out that blog. And I feel ya on the "i just wore this" I do that all the time but I love being comfy!

Fashionably Akron said...

Super adorable!