Thursday, November 10, 2011

Kind of Dressed...

Hey, there. You thought I was gone forever. Well, I have never been very good at keeping up with this thing, but I'm gonna give it another go. :) While I've been not blogging.. I have been getting dressed, kind of. I've mostly been recycling old outfits that have already been posted here and I know work already. So.. I've been lazy. Unimaginative I guess you could say. But I'm bored with that, and I'm ready to start shaking things up again. :)

But I'm getting a slow start... haha.
 This kind of thing has been my go-to outfit. A dress, some tights (it's finally getting a bit chilly here in Texas), and some sort of jacket, cardigan, something. I don't have much time to think about it, really.. I work all the time, and when I'm not working.. I'm in school. But I use school as an excuse to get dressed up, so I just have to get back into the habit of taking time for pictures before heading out, I guess. :)




I will maybe find a more exciting backdrop for my photos sometime soon, until then.. get used to my blank wall. :) 
Oh, but now that we're in this new apartment I plan on having some decorating posts, AND... Here's my biggest news.. 
Douglas and I are engaged! :D!!! My ring is being resized right now, though.. so that's why I'm not showing it off in the pictures today. haha. We will be waiting awhile before the wedding, but I can start throwing in some wedding ideas here and there now, as well. :) I'm really excited about all of these new changes and what it will mean for this blog. I hope to be able to grow as a blogger and really throw my passion into this. 

Anyway! Another picture or two before I go... These are our Halloween costumes.. Can you guess who we were??

5 points to the correct person... :)
Also.. here is my amateur engagement photo I talked Douglas into taking with me..

Oh, I am one happy girl. <3

No comments: