Thursday, February 10, 2011

Update:

I wanted to let everyone know that I'm not dead, or something. I'm still here, hanging out in the background. 
I realize this is my first post of the year, and it has nothing to do with what I'm wearing today. (Work uniforms are not that photogenic) I just wanted to finally check in and let you guys know that I will be back to regular posting, and well, actually posting regularly instead of so sporadically like it was. I've been taking this time off to reevaluate, and figure out where I want to take this blog, and how I want everything to be done. I'm learning, researching, and (hopefully) growing. 

I hope to come back and make this blog as awesome as I feel it can be, so I am taking this time off to get everything straightened out.
:) 

Also, I've had some computer issues, my USB ports not recognizing my camera and what not. So I've also been working on getting all that fixed also. Anyway!! I will be back soon. Please stand by...

No comments: